Disable the substring of titles and descriptions displayed within the list items

Posted by DEVNEB 
Disable the substring of titles and descriptions displayed within the list items
November 19, 2012 12:59AM
Hi,

I noticed that the titles and descriptions displayed in the list items are shortened automatically with some JS conditions.
How this can be modified, since my descriptions are shortened to less than 50 characters... But I do have plenty of space inside each list item and I want to display more characters.

Thanks!
You will simply need to generate a key for your domain and set that key in the slider wall initialization code under domain Keys parameter. We have introduced a new concept of pre built Custom Homework Service Pro Homework Help flash animation effects that are much easier to use but at the same time, we have restricted the level of detail that a user can access for tweaking effects. If you still have problems removing the logo, please open a ticket and we will try to help you.
If you are searching Assignment help.You can suggest them to use different online sources to develop the reading habit in them. Using different online sources can be beneficial for their assignment help for a long run. Organise each topic in a story form to develop their interest in the class.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login