Slider Wall vs Slideshow Box

Posted by RobbieNoordzy 
Slider Wall vs Slideshow Box
November 11, 2011 06:31AM
I know this is probably obvious to those that have a clue, but what is the difference between the Slider Wall & Slideshow Box programs?
Without any real technical background, they appear to do the same thing or similar... it's something I'm interested as I'm starting my own website (using Coffeecup software).
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Slider Wall vs Slideshow Box
November 15, 2011 08:20AM
hello? anyone there...
November 15, 2011 01:38PM
Hi Robbie,

I haven't used Slideshow box, though I've just had a quick look at it. Though there are similarities, it seems that SlideShow box is designed for embedding on your web page to show images from a library in an automated slideshow, with some user interaction as you would expect to see in any picture slideshow from Facebook or Google+

Sliderwall is more designed like a banner to present different information to your website browser. Here's an example of a banner type site [www.7daycatering.co.uk]

The differences are subtle, but I would say that SlideShowBox is designed to focus your attention on the images being displayed, and SliderWall focusses more on the information, with images to enhance the experience.

Which you use of course depends on what you want to achieve from your site. Why not try the free versions of each to see what fits your style best before deciding whcih one to purchase.

Chris
November 15, 2011 06:48PM
Thanks Chris, yes I'll do that.
As for the site... all I can say is wow! Very impressive use of the program. Is this your work?

Robbie
June 07, 2018 06:43AM
Hello! I am Patrik and i am working on writing service SpeedyPaper, can you please check this site - https://speedypaper.com/.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login