How to embed Sliderwall into Wordpress

Posted by alexpopovici 
How to embed Sliderwall into Wordpress
March 08, 2012 03:34PM
Hello there,
Today I'm going to share with you how to embed sliderwall into a wordpress blog, step by step.

1.Download the sliderwall package, you can get it from here - [www.sliderwall.com] .
2.Unzip the package and select a template from the 'Skin samples' folder .
3.Upload the desired template to your own server with FileZilla or any FTP client .
4.Login into your wordpress administration panel .
5.Go to 'Posts' -> 'Add new' -> Select the 'HTML' container, afterwards you have to initiate the template html file through an iframe code, see the example below:

<iframe src="../where your template html file is/template.html" width="1200" height="600"></iframe>

So, let's say we choose the 'SliderWall Bullets default skin' and we upload it where the wordpress blog is, we'll have the following code:

<iframe src="SliderWall Bullets default skin/bullets_image_slideshow.html" width=1200 height="600"></iframe> where the width and height size is customizable, you can set the size you prefer .
6.Click on 'Publish' button .

If you encounter any issues please reply here and I'll try to help you solving your problem.

Regards,
Alex

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2012 09:16AM by alexpopovici.
Re: How to embed Sliderwall into Wordpress
January 30, 2013 05:45PM
Hello Alex,
Is there anyway you can be more specific with your instructions. I am a beginner at both WordPress and the Sliderwall. For example, I don't know how to write the code that will tell my Sliderwall to get image 1, image 2 and image3 from the main page of my website. If you could explain or show an example I would appreciate it.

Scott
February 21, 2013 03:33PM
Scott,
Just take a look at our instructions on how to setup a sliderwall slideshow here [www.sliderwall.com]
December 07, 2014 06:16PM
Hi,

This is certainly very helpful for me so I would like to say Thankyou as it has saved me alot of time from having to add the entire sliderwall code into my HTML document, I was wondering however if there was a way for it to auto size, my website has the ability to use custom panels

EXAMPLE
June 21, 2018 03:06PM
A resource that will help in writing https://rocketpaper.net/satire-essay

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2018 03:10PM by user1676823.
June 21, 2018 03:16PM
A resource that will help in writing [rocketpaper.net]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login